Eczema Treatment for Children

Eczema treatment for children - it is even more important to treat children the natural way. Especially in children who have severe eczema and have to have a large quantity of cream applied.

The number of children who suffer with eczema has risen so that 20% of children now suffer. The big question is why is the number rising? Is it because nowadays we are too clean? I know that this may sound crazy, but we (me included) are constantly cleaning our children with the hand soap that you dont use water with or wet wipes. When I was younger I used to eat dirt (and probably worms - typical tomboy) out in the back garden.

Please let me have your thoughts on this. I would be interested to know if you have another theory.

Bookmark and Share

blog comments powered by Disqus