Childrens Eczema

The number of People, children in particular who suffer with eczema is increasing. It is common for eczema to start before the age of 5, usually even before the age of 1. The problem with this is that eczema along with all skin irritations is made worse by constant itching. You can not explain this to a 3 month old baby. Childrens eczema is so much harder to deal with. When you try to stop them itching they just become frustrated. I know from first hand experience how hard this is.

My husband and I could often be seen outside the house carrying Sam trying to distract him whilst sneakily holding his hands down. This was really upsetting because in the middle of a full on flare up you could not stop him itching. Sometimes I wanted to let him itch just to feel the relief but then you end up with the eczema being worse and even drawing blood. If you are experiencing eczema my heart goes out to you - its awful. Please feel free to contact myself at hayley-buster@bigpond.com to talk about your Childrens eczema experience. If I can help I would be happy to.

I have also created a squidoo lens on eczema and am a Platinum article writer on ezine article. To visit the squidoo lens click here . My articles can be viewed by clicking on:

Hayley Hewitt, EzineArticles.com Platinum Author


Bookmark and Share

blog comments powered by Disqus